A whole or half days walking that explores Cornwall’s coast path along awe inspiring cliffs that in different seasons are carpeted with wild flowers.
Cornwall has some of the most spectacular coastline in the world, these walks help you discover the wildlife that makes its home here, sit and drink in azure blue seas, visit sandy coves and watch our iconic sea birds aerobatic activities.
Massive granite outcrops provide us with viewing platforms, perches for peregrines and a home for clean air loving lichens. Off shore there may be sightings of dolphins, basking sharks or porpoises.
We will have the chance to see many different breeding sea birds, including fulmar and shags, wild flowers, seals and again hopefully the fastest creature on earth along with the iconic Cornish Chough.
Moderate walking with rocky, uneven footpaths, steep ascents and descents
Contact and booking
Booking is easy! Contact us by telephone or e-mail. If you are interested in this walk you can use the form below and we will arrange your day and payment with you
- (01736) 740234 or (07929) 065510
More information about this walk
- Length: Approx. 8 miles
- Terrain:Rocky coastal paths and tracks, moorland paths, Cornish lanes. Some steep hills
- Time:Approx 6-7 hours with stops for refreshments, views and wildlife.
- Length: Approx. 5 miles
- Terrain: Coastal paths and tracks – rocky in places, moorland paths. Some short steep ascents and descents
- Time: Approx 3-4 hours with stops